McKinley May DalyBorn: May 26th at 12:06 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
Length: 19 inches
We are so happy to welcome our little girl into our family. Despite 23 hours of labor, and an hour and a half of pushing, both Lyndi and McKinley are healthy and happy. We are home now, and McKinley has gone through 9 diapers just today. We're sure it will be 10 or 11 by bedtime. We are so excited for this new adventure in our lives, and can't wait to share it with you all.
Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
Length: 19 inches
We are so happy to welcome our little girl into our family. Despite 23 hours of labor, and an hour and a half of pushing, both Lyndi and McKinley are healthy and happy. We are home now, and McKinley has gone through 9 diapers just today. We're sure it will be 10 or 11 by bedtime. We are so excited for this new adventure in our lives, and can't wait to share it with you all.

2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm glad I checked Candace's blog. I didn't even know you had started one. Yeah!
McKinley is darling and I can't wait to meet her.
congrats! she is darling, how fun! we are so excited for you, babies are so fun...even though they can go through a box of diapers in a day! :) they are hard work, but worth it all!! can't wait to meet her! we love you!
Post a Comment