It's finally happened! We are done downstairs! (a few paint touch-ups don't count!) I was talking to my friend Jaime at church and she asked what we are going to do with the extra bedrooms. One is for guests and the other is a sewing room. The only problem is...I don't really sew:) I guess I need to take that up a little more. It's crazy to think we have a whole other house downstairs. I am glad that we are done, and that the workers don't have to see me in my pj's everyday!
Carpet Pad

Carpet


Finally Furniture

Some other news...McKinley is crawling! I can't believe my little baby is crawling! Greg likes this stage. He feels like he can finally really play with his little girl! I like this stage too! I think it's my favorite so far! I love the babies, but I am loving that she can play along with me.

I am so grateful for all my blessings.
9 comments:
It looks so good down there. Yea for being done, wish we were. I love the crawling stage as well, can I send mine back to that stage? Love ya
Good job! It looks wonderful!
Have fun with your mobile little one.
Looks awesome! looks like mckinley will have plenty of room to crawl!
K, loving the basement! So jealous! I can't wait to see what you do with all that space! And just to answer your question about coloring, she obviously can't really color yet, or she wants to put the marker (or I use those twist up crayons, so Grant can't bite them :) )in her mouth...give her something to eat while she is on the floor (if she can have anything yet, like Cheerios, or those Gerber Puffs) and even if she just watches you color it helps her eyes track, which is on the road to becoming a reader. Just make big swirls on blank sheets of paper. This is from my PT, I'm sure she has literature on it!
Yea! It looks really good. Can't wait to see it and stay in a real room when we come to visit. :)
Congrats!! You need to have a party so we can all come and see your awesome basement.
I am so happy for you! I know that you have wanted this done for soooo long! It looks so good. Love the little play house. Our kids are going to have so much fun this spring and summer!
CONGRATS! That is soooo nice to have that much space. Now we can move in :)
I love the basement. I have to admit I was a little nervous when I saw the first picture--I thought you had red carpet down there! I really like the real carpet color! McKinley's crawling? Lake Powell will be a whole new experience this year!
Post a Comment