On top of all the unorganized way of living, that drives me crazy, I decided to potty train McKinley! She is doing great!!! She wears Elmo panties(She got to pick) all day, and then gets to wear Dora pull-ups at night! Yea! She's only had a few accidents due to toy distraction! She loves to pick out her own panties in the morning, and looks so cute on the potty while she reads books! There's a part of me that still doesn't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time...I AM NOT GOING BACK TO DIAPERS!!! We've started this process, we are not going back, talk about confusing the poor kid if we put her back in diapers! Besides, she is doing so well, maybe it won't turn into a bad thing EVER!!! Cross your fingers!
One more thing...I asked Kinley what we should name the baby. She looked at me, thought for a minute, and then proudly announced 'TOEPICK'! Where she heard that word I have yet to discover, but she has stuck to the name. Every time Greg or I ask her what we should name the baby, she looks at us like..."Really? I already told you...'Toepick'."
Obviously that won't be her name, but at least Kinley has more ideas than me. I guess I need to start looking a little harder for a name, otherwise, Toepick might just win out:)

2 comments:
Ooooo Shelves in closets....I love that!
Yeah Kinners! You can do it! You can do it!
Toepick it is!
I love your daughter, but as I told you with you first daughter, Mystique is a great name, I have been very successful with it :)
Post a Comment