Hooray Christmas in January! It was so fun! McKinley was so cute opening all her presents. She wanted each one out of the box before she wanted to unwrap another. That would have taken too long, so we just told her she had to wait. After unwrapping what was under the tree, we took her downstairs for the finale! Talk about a surprise. I don't think she's wanted to leave her playhouse since! She is continually taking our hands and saying... "Come, Cook, Sit!" It is so fun! I love to play with our little girl!
Greg and I had a great Christmas too! We gave each other a new camera! We wanted one that had a fast shutter, and this one is great! Now we can get those spontaneous faces without the blur!
It was a great Christmas and we are so blessed!
With that I want to close this year with a quick testimony that I know this church is true and I am so grateful for the many blessing I enjoy! I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends that fill my life. I am thankful for my older brother Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made for me. What a blessing it is to know the truth!
Here we are at the end of 2009! I can't wait to see what's in store for 2010!

3 comments:
How fun! It looks adorable.
Yippy!!! you finally get to play with the kitchen... :)
Lucky little girl, she has the whole kitchen and accessories. Sounds like it was a hit!
Post a Comment