Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DALY VISITS

Jim and Candace came to visit us in Wyoming May 12! Landon and Amy came on the 13! It was fun to have them in our home! The guys went golfing and cleaned up the yard. The girls made Kasidy's blessing dress and got to visit!

Thank you Jim for cleaning up cat poop!

Thank you Candace for a beautiful blessing dress!

Thank you Landon for taking the Christmas lights down!

Thank you Amy for coming so long in the car to watch my little girls! It was a blessing!

It was fun to play games and catch up with the family! Jim is hilarious when he plays games! We had to stop a few times so I could compose myself with tears running down my face:) I hope I gave you enough to 'eat' Jim:)

Here are a few pics...

We all piled into the car for a yummy dinner at Olive Garden! This is my favorite picture! I laugh every time I look at it! You can even see Kasidy in the mirror! Are you comfy Landon?


Grandma and Grandpa with McKinley and her plethora of presents! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! Happy Birthday McKinley early:)


Grandma and Grandpa with Kasidy!


Landon and Amy with our two little girls. Thanks for being such a fun aunt and uncle!


And the blessing dress! It is beautiful! It still isn't done, but you get the idea:) Jim thinks it looks like a prom dress:) Isn't that the point?:)


Thank you again for the wonderful visit! Love you all! See you soon!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

That dress is gorgeous!

Danica said...

What a beautiful dress. I love the picture of everyone in the car. Can't wait to visit you in a couple days. I already started packing.

Janice said...

I love it when you all put new things on your blogs. These pictures are so cute. Loved the car and dress pictures but of course the little girls are the best.