She is so sweet! Both of your kids are so pretty. I'm glad you had your mom here for awhile to help with things. Mom's are the best! If you need anything-I'm just one street over! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Beautiful girls! Sorry I haven't called or visited since Kassidy has made her appearance. I was giving you time to adjust to your new addition, then I just got forgetful. If you need anything,give me a call!
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
7 comments:
Cute! cute! cute! What a darling family. Love Grandma Janice
so dang cute!!! if you need anything please let me know.
She is so sweet! Both of your kids are so pretty. I'm glad you had your mom here for awhile to help with things. Mom's are the best! If you need anything-I'm just one street over! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
LOVING the sidebar pic of McKinley "Give Me a Smile!" It made me LOL!
They are definitely sisters! Adorable. Thanks for the pictures.
Oh she is so sweet and she looks like you! Give her a kiss from us. How fun to have two cute girls. They will be fun friends.
Beautiful girls! Sorry I haven't called or visited since Kassidy has made her appearance. I was giving you time to adjust to your new addition, then I just got forgetful. If you need anything,give me a call!
Post a Comment