Here we all are at our ward Halloween party!
Greg is Frankenstein, I am a witch, McKinley is a ghost and Kasidy is a pumpkin!
McKinley loved playing all the games and going Trunk-or-Treating!
It is so magical being a kid!
The fish pond...That is one scary fish!
McKinley didn't want to roll the basketball for bowling...she walked right up and threw it on the pins! She is so fun!
We always procrastinate pumpkin carving! McKinley got to paint hers instead of carve!
I think she preferred it! She did an amazing job! What an artist!
This is Kasidy during pumpkin carving/painting time!
Thanks for being a good girl!
Our traditional baby pumpkin picture! She is so cute!
Before we went Trick-or-Treating. I love how tight McKinley is holding Kasidy, and Kasidy's reaction! Being a mom is so fun!
Love the tongue and the scowl!
Beautiful girls!
I wish I could rotate this one! My darling Ghost Princess!
My wonderful husband and cute pumpkin!
The "Spooky" house! I love Halloween!
Our fun surprise from Grandma Candace! We loved the Halloween package! Thank you!
It was a wonderful Halloween full of great memories!

2 comments:
Did you crochet Greg's "head" too??!?!?!
You look amazing in this pictures. What a beautiful woman you are.
Cute pictures! I love Greg's costume! Good job.
Post a Comment