Isn't it strange how saying goodbye is always so hard no matter the exciting change afterward. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, but we're so excited for you to get here.
Yea! We are so excited! Belle keeps talking about playing with McKinley. She asked where our neighbors are going to move once you move into their house. I had to explain to her that you aren't moving in next door to us, just somewhere in Utah, and that our neighbors aren't moving.
Ohhhh....do you really have to move? We will certainly miss you! You made Wyoming tolerable. I will miss our playdates, and Grant will certainly miss McKinley. Hopefully we will be joining you in the Utah boundaries soon. We wish you all the luck in the world, and keep in touch! You have been such a GREAT friend! I am sad to see you go! I could go on forever, but I will stop right here! :)
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
8 comments:
Isn't it strange how saying goodbye is always so hard no matter the exciting change afterward. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, but we're so excited for you to get here.
Just know you are coming to very open arms. The change will still be painful, but hopefully a little less so.
Wow--that does make it official. But we like you here. Don't blaim you for taking the job though. It's a big month for you guys.
So happy for you guys! I know how long you have been wanting to get back home. Maybe we will get back there someday too.
Yea! We are so excited! Belle keeps talking about playing with McKinley. She asked where our neighbors are going to move once you move into their house. I had to explain to her that you aren't moving in next door to us, just somewhere in Utah, and that our neighbors aren't moving.
so very excited for you. Yes, we will miss you. You will have to keep in touch. Maybe... I will get to go back home someday also. Love ya!
It's ok to cry! Man, I'm crying for you guys. Moving is just plain hard.
Ohhhh....do you really have to move? We will certainly miss you! You made Wyoming tolerable. I will miss our playdates, and Grant will certainly miss McKinley. Hopefully we will be joining you in the Utah boundaries soon. We wish you all the luck in the world, and keep in touch! You have been such a GREAT friend! I am sad to see you go! I could go on forever, but I will stop right here! :)
Post a Comment