Sunday, November 14, 2010

THAT WAS FAST!

Today (Nov. 14, 2010) @ 3:11 p.m. Greg and I sold our wonderful home.  This has been such an emotional roller coaster!  During the offers and counter offers I wanted everyone to win so bad!  I wanted to get a good deal for us, and them.  I always like it when everyone can win.  It drives Greg crazy sometimes:)

When we heard back that it sold I burst into tears!  First tears of joy that we don't have to worry about it anymore, and that a cute family can love this home as much as we did, but then tears of sadness.  Our wonderful home...I can't write how I feel.  So happy, so grateful, but so sad. 

We have loved living here, and are sad to say goodbye to all our friends!  WE LOVE YOU GUYS!  But we are excited to start a new chapter in our lives.  I am grateful for all of the blessings that my Heavenly Father has given us.  It truly is a blessing that we were able to sell so quickly.  I have no doubt that He is guiding us.

Ready or not, here we come.

7 comments:

Emilie said...

HOORAY!!! And big HUGE hugs. I know how happy and sad this has been for you.

Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you. He wants you here FAST!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

That is truly miraculous how quickly your home sold. I'm in awe and glad for you not to have that added stress in your life.

Amy said...

Yay! seriously SO FAST! That's perfect though, one less thing for you to worry about! Everything seems to have gone fast from getting the job to getting the house sold and only 10 more days until you get here. We can't wait to see you all year and not just around the busy Holidays.

Danica said...

Yea! That is such a big blessing! No more worries about IF you can sell your house and for HOW MUCH! Now you know. I am not surprised it sold so quickly. It is a beautiful home. You have done so much work to make it so nice and have kept it in such great condition. As you once told me, "Now you get to go shopping!" (For a new house) Yea!

Holly said...

I love when the Lord has a plan.. I love that it is working out for you, that means you are supposed to leave. We will miss you but... I will be in Utah someday... count on it. Love you and if you need anything please let me know

Ross Family said...

That is such a great blessing!! So happy for you to not have that stress anymore!! We will sure miss you!! Your family is beautiful and will be loved everywhere you go!!

Mold Family said...

Wow that was fast. I hope all went well with your move. Sorry I didn't call to get together while we were in Utah. You wouldn't believe how crazy things were there. I am happy that you made it back to Utah. Hope to get back there some day too.