Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Somewhere...

You have to start somewhere...

I haven't posted in a long time.  I don't like that.  I like staying on top of things.  Being organized.  Having a schedule.  A routine.  Having structure.  Do you see a pattern here? 

My life is none of the above and that is hard for me.  I don't know why I need to be that way, but I do.  I mean really...I see so many wonderful people who's lives are 10 times more difficult than my own, and they seem to be doing fine, exceptional in fact.  Me?  I will cry at the drop of a hat, just down right, blubber red nose swollen puffy eye cry! 

Now that that has been establish...HAPPY NEW YEAR? 

ABSOLUTELY!  Challenges come for a reason. I have a testimony that we are given challenges so that we can become stronger.  I know that this year will slowly, but surely, bring structure, and all of the above listed, back to their rightful place in my life. 

This is a huge transition for me, and there may be a little light at the end of the tunnel...We have found a house that we hope to call home!  I don't want to get too attached because it is a short sale.  This could mean that we might not get it, and it may take up to 3 - 6 mo before we know if we get it or not.  This means I might wait 6 months to start all over in the house hunt.  So there is a light, but it is teeny tiny:)

This comment is more for me than you, but I have also decided not to panic about the order of my posts right now.  I most definitely like to post in order, (For obvious reasons) but with the way things are going it's just not a reality in my life right now.  I want to stay on top of things that are happening NOW.  I will post what happened over the holidays, the move, silly things my daughters did, between posts and when there is time.

My posts will have pictures, but not for awhile.  I will tackle that project later.

I kept telling myself that I will post when my life gets a little more under control.  My life is not, in my standards, under control, so I have to start somewhere.

All of that being said, I am glad it is a new year! This new year is going to be wonderful!  It already is! 

Bring it on!

6 comments:

Danica said...

OH Yea! I am so glad you found a house. I will need to hear more details. See you Sunday!!

Holly said...

you are too cute! just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I know how hard it is, been there done that and still doing it. If you ever need to chat I am a phone call away. Love ya!

Mold Family said...

I hear ya! Cody just took yet a new job and that means we will be here for 3 more years. I already had my little cry. Just remember how nice it is to finally move home. Call me when you are settled. We have so much to catch up on!

Unknown said...

So I had this great thought about coming up with great song lyrics that include the word "Somewhere" to make you feel better, and all I could think of was "somewhere over the rainbow" So that plan is gone, but you will be on top of things again in no time, hang in there. I know that is not what you want to hear right now, but that's all I got. I'm glad you and your family are doing well, and I love you. If you need any help let me know :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh-so glad you found a house! Life will get easier soon, but good for you to look on the bright side of things! I miss you so much! I hope all continues to go well.... :)

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I completely understand the chaotic feeling. I felt it for the longest time and am finally starting to feel a bit settled and organized (in my mind). Having a home makes a difference. And knowing you get to stay for a bit makes even better. Just remember it doesn't last forever. When you are through with this stage, you will be a better, stronger person. Good luck!