Let me first say we are so grateful to everyone for all the help that we have received with painting, cleaning, dinner, prayers, blessings etc.
We finally moved into our wonderful house April 15! It feels so great to be in our own space. Greg and I still feel like it's not ours yet, but we will get there once we are able to meet our neighbors, go to church, get in a routine etc. It's been a harder adjustment than we were expecting because we don't have working appliances, we are throwing up, and we are living out of boxes (the last part was to be expected, but it's still hard:)
Greg keeps joking that nothing is ever easy, then I say..."Falling in love with you was easy!" CHEESEEE!!! Anyway, we are thrilled to be here, I am just documenting our feelings:) Now for the positive...When we showed McKinley her room, she declared that it was the best room in the whole world. Then she said we can't move anywhere ever again. We assured her that we are planning on being here for a good long time! She was so glad to hear it! She has been a trooper in all of this change!
Now we have our beds made, the girls rooms unpacked, the bonus room is all squared away, and the kitchen looks awesome! We are so excited that this gets to be our home!
Now...to just get working appliances...
January
11 years ago

1 comment:
Glad to hear you have finally moved! I bet you are so excited. I would love to see pics! Happy Birthday to Kasidy. Can't believe she is finally one!
Post a Comment