Friday, March 16, 2012

JANUARY 2012

What a wonderful New Year!  Here are the highlights of January...

- My sister Lacey got married to Todd Buris on the 12!  They were married in the Bountiful Temple!  Everything was beautiful; the weather, the ceremony, the reception, but mostly my sister.  She was glowing!  I love you so much Lacey and I am so happy for you!

- Greg and I took McKinley skiing for the first time on the 14th.  McKinley can be very cautious when trying new things so I was nervous for her, but she did amazing!!!  She was so excited the whole time.  Way to go brave girl!



 I love this picture of Greg and McKinley!  Her smile is so sincere and darling!!!

- On the 15th Greg and I celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary!  I love you Greg, thank you for being an amazing husband and father!   We decided to celebrate by taking our family to Disneyland!

- Then of course...Disneyland!  We left Tuesday the 17th, stopped in Vegas for the night (Thanks Jim and Candace!), then came home Sunday the 22.  It was the perfect time to go!  The crowds were small, and wait time was 10 min max for a ride.  In face there were many times we didn't even get off a ride because no one was waiting in line!  It was perfect!

At Grandpa Jim's house in Vegas!

 A welcome note from Grandpa to the girls!  They loved it!
 Playing in the yard while we packed up the car. Now on to Disneyland!

The girls loved it!  Seeing all the princesses was a highlight for sure!  We went non-stop the whole time.  If the girls were tired, they slept in their strollers.  It was great, except that they missed the night shows.  Kasidy missed World of Color at California Adventure, and McKinley missed the fireworks/Tinkerbell in Disneyland.  We tried waking her up to see Tinkerbell fly across the castle but she wouldn't wake up for anything!  Greg was pretty much throwing her in the air and she didn't budge!

It took awhile for Kasidy to warm up to the Disney characters
Kasidy held her arms out like she was flying!  So cute!

Toon Town!  They loved playing on everything and exploring. 

I LOVE Kasidy's face in this picture!  It makes me laugh!

The girls didn't want to leave Minnie's kitchen.  They had a blast!

McKinley was SO BRAVE at Disney Land!  She went on all the roller coasters!  Including Space Mt.  I thought she would just go once, cause she didn't know better, but when it was my turn to go she was excited to have another turn!!!  Way to go Kinners!!!

Strike a pose!  Love this!



Waiting for the parade that McKinley still talks about!

Day 2: California Adventure







Sleepy Princesses

Day 3: Both Lands, but mostly Disneyland cause that was our favorite!


 I love McKinley's face in this one!  What she was thinking I just don't know!

 Could Kasidy be more cheesy?






 Our favorite ride was Areal in California Adventure!  We rode this so much, I lost count at 10!

It was a magical adventure and we can't wait to go back!


Those were some great ways to start our New Year!

3 comments:

Skye O. said...

We are leaving for Disney World in 7 days and now I am super uper excited! Thanks for sharing! Looks like so much fun & I love your hair!

Danica said...

How fun! it makes me want to pack up and head to Disneyland right now.

Emilie said...

So fun!

PS could you be any cuter? You are darling in every picture!