I've decided that Halloween is for the parents. I had so much fun getting our little family all dressed up! We went as the Wizard of Oz characters. I was Dorothy, Greg was the scarecrow, and McKinley was the lion. I love a good excuse to dress up! I guess it's just the kid in me coming out. McKinley was the cutest lion ever!
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
2 comments:
Yea you got the cute Lion costume! McKinley is adorable! I love your scrapbook pages! So cute! I love the Ann Geddes picture in the pumpkin. How fun!
You guys look great! McKinley has changed so much since I last saw her.
Post a Comment