Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'M NOT SURPRIZED

McKinley is afraid of our Christmas tree. Every time I hold her close so she can touch the lights, she turns away and starts to cry. I know I should be sympathetic, but every time she does it I laugh. I hope that I am not a cruel mommy for thinking that is funny.

From her perspective though, I can see that it would be a little intimidating. A big green thing that is really bright. She's a little weary of people, I guess I'm not surprised that she's afraid of the tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have a blog! Very cute! Maybe McKinley will get used to the Christmas tree as the season rolls on! She's getting big! For Grant's clothes I bought 24 months just because I didn't want him growing out of them so quick. They are kind of big, but oh well! I can't believe McKinley is already 6 months! Crazy!