Over Christmas we recieved many calls telling us that our front door was wide open. Our neighbors walked through to make sure everything was fine and then put our big record player in front of the door to keep the door shut.
The record player was there for two weeks! It was bad! When people came over we had to open our garage and yell to tell them "Come through here!"
I am glad for our new door, and it lets in so much light, I keep thinking it's open.
Here are is the before and after:
(I don't know how to rotate the pictures. If you know, pass the info along. In the meantime, just tilt your head and you get the idea.)
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:
I love the new door is is beautiful.
You are awesome, thanks for hanging out with us the other day.
I do love your new door! Its very pretty! I almost wish ours would do the same thing so we could get a pretty new one!
How fun! It's nice to know you are safe and sound with a door that will stay shut now. Very nice.
Post a Comment