Wednesday, March 18, 2009

VISITORS

My brother and his family came up this weekend to visit!!! It was wonderful!!! I love seeing family!!! We go through such long stretches, the last time we saw them was at Christmas...TOO LONG!!! While they were here we went to Fort Caspar (Yes it is spelled with an 'a' instead of an 'e') and the Tate Museum (Dinosaurs etc.) It was great. We also put our dart board up, and we had a blast playing!!! I didn't think darts could be so fun:) I wish I would have taken pictures of the dart games:) I think we hit the wall more than the board:) Yes, it was a great way to break in our new basement. Don't worry, we are currently thinking of ways to prevent little holes from continuing to show up around the dart board. If you have any ideas throw them our way. HA HA, "Throw them our way." I didn't even plan that! My mom would be proud. Anyway...enjoy the scrapbook pages that Cylest and I made!!! Thanks for the great weekend!!!

No comments: