I put extra badding in the middle so that it could be an outside blanket for picnics, or just sitting in the grass. My sister is putting in her yard this spring, so they will be outside a lot.
It was a fun little project. I'm glad that I finally finished!!!
Thank you Holly for letting me borrow your quilt frame so I could tie it!!! You are a life saver!!!
FRONT OF QUILT
BACK OF QUILT
CLOSE UP

4 comments:
Lyndi, you did an amazing job. The blanket looks wonderful. Will you teach me next???
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. Your quilt turned out so cute, so now I need advice on what to do with mine, since you are the expert! Let's get together again. Let me know when a good time would be for you since you are leaving for Utah soon! :)
Lyndi, that quilt is really cute!!! Good job! What a fun project. Keep them coming, you'll be a pro before you know it. P.S. we are getting excited to see you this weekend.
Lyndi,
I love it you did so good. keep it up.
Post a Comment