Lyndi: "All of my bothers and sister and I had to have soy until we grew out of the allergy."
Dr. (Looking me straight in the eye): "There is NO WAY it's milk."
Once again... "I told you so!"
Not that it's a contest or anything, I am just grateful that I followed my instincts, and took her off the milk. The next day she was fine! We just went to see if there was anything else we should watch for...eggs, peanuts, etc. Just milk, and she will grow out of it! YEA!
On a lighter note:) Since we were so close we went and stayed with friends in Denver, and went to the zoo. It was so fun! McKinley loved the elephants, and the giraffes!
Greg and I both agree that the zoo is way more exciting with a little one:) We love you Mckinley!

1 comment:
Wow allergic to Milk. You are a great mom and know what is best for your child. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment