Friday, November 13, 2009

HAIR

I can finally put McKinley's hair in pigtails!!! It is so cute! I only had to wait 18 months:) It is fun to do her hair, even though it doesn't stay in long. I am so blessed to have such a fun girl!!! She is so good too! Let me just brag for a min! She knows all her ABC's, all her colors, says tons of words, and is obedient!!! Knock on wood for that last one:)

Something that I am not ready for, but she seems to be...potty training! Ya she goes on the potty ALL THE TIME! I went and bought her a little seat that fits on top of the toilet, and she loves it! I don't really want to push the issue, not until after all the traveling during the holidays. I am really just in shock that she wants to be done with her diaper so soon. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I just can't believe it! Hopefully, when I do get the ball rolling on a more serious level, she'll still want to go on the potty:)

My little girl is such a joy! We are so blessed!

3 comments:

Danica said...

I love her hair it is so cute. I can't get over how much she looks like a Daly. I really think she looks like... me! What a cutie!

Holly said...

Lyndi.... She is so cute in her little pig tails. Potty train away honey if she is ready... travel or no travel. Love ya!

Amy said...

I couldn't believe how much she could say when she called Landon. She is so darling and looks like she's grown so much with those cute pig tails. Can't wait to see your family at Thanksgiving.