After months of telling everyone I was going to do it...
Making appointments only to cancel...
I have done something that will take me years, if ever, to accomplish again!
I cut off 12 inches of my hair!!! AAAAAAAH! It will definitely take me a long time to get used to, but the good news is...I didn't cry! Not that I thought I would, I had prepared myself mentally for the huge change, it's just that last time I had a huge hair cut like this I did cry.
(That was because I went in for a trim and 1hr later is was 6 inches SHORTER! Of course I was upset)
ANYWAY...
The good news...
I donated my hair and that makes it all the more worth while to go short!
Donating my hair has always been something I have wanted to do (Check)
And...I woke up this morning and it already looked great! I can't compete with that!
Before:
After:
January
11 years ago

6 comments:
YAY!! you finally did it. The pictures look great. You can make long and short hair look beautiful! Can't wait to see you in person no
Fun!!!! You will have so much fun with this.
its looks so great on you! you could shave your head and still be beautiful! i really haven't seen you in so long....whats up with that? the cut is fabulous on you! i really do love it! happy summer hair!
Cute! How fun! I was at Rondi's when you called, she was wondering if you were going to chicken out again.
BEAUTIFUL as always!!! Love and miss ya!!
I adore it! How cute are you! I love short hair! It will be incredibly easy to do in the morning. You look so cute!
Post a Comment