Monday, November 14, 2011

TRICK OR TREAT!

I love Halloween!  I love dressing up, the crisp air, the excitement of candy (No I did not buy my candy two weeks early.  No I did not have to go back to the store to get more.  Well that's a lie)  ANYWAY...and I love seeing all the trick-or-treaters!  I love Halloween!

First we HAD to do our pumpkins...We were running so late.  I can't remember what we were doing, but Greg said we HAD to carve pumpkins.  OK lets do it!  We pulled everything out and he carved away.  I monitored the painting, and we did our traditional pumpkin carving activity!  That was a close one though...it almost didn't happen:)


Here are the girls, their first stop of the night...Grandma Sues!  They were so excited.  They got a haul at Grandmas.  Capri Suns, fruit cups, and chips!  Wow!  That's Uncle Chris and Cousin Yoda, I mean Cannon, and Luke/Kaysen.  It was wonderful!  Thanks Grandma!


Here we are ready to go out!!!  They went first with dad.  When they got back they were both done!  I couldn't believe it!  And then I remembered...they are 3 and 18 months:)  Okay they can be done.  Then after a few bites of candy they wanted to go out again!  Hooray,  my turn!  I took them and it was so fun!  There were SO MANY KIDS EVERYWHERE!!!  It was a blast!  There were a few spooky houses Kinners wouldn't go near, but other than that the girls had a blast!  I can't wait for next year!





Last but not least, the feast!  The girls loved their candy!  Kasidy had to show me all the whoppers she fit into her mouth at one time.  It was hilarious!  McKinley loved all the chocolate and that was the first thing to go.  After inspecting the candy we BRUSHED OUR TEETH, and went to bed.  What a wonderful day!

No comments: