ANYWAY:) It really was a storm to remember! I am just thankful that everyone was safe! We came out alright. Our house is fine, we just no longer have a fence. As Greg and I drove around our neighbor hood we considered ourselves lucky!
While the storm raged, Greg was having a blast! He was like a little boy! He got to stay home from
(Later that day some neighbor kids were outside jumping into the wind with their coats open. They were really flying! It was awesome to watch!)
Here are pictures of our neighbor hood....All through the neighborhood there were tramps in jumbles. It reminded me of dead spiders with their legs all curled up.
I thought it was so smart to tie their garage to their car! Genius!!!
Here is our fence, or what's left of it. Greg and I, mostly Greg, is debating on whether we just leave it down. We are the only ones with a fence in that part of the neighborhood.
This is the playground that almost went through our master bedroom windows. Thanks Jim and Candace for helping.
Well that was our side of the story with the storm! It was an amazing thing to experience. The girls and I still talk about how we saw our neighbors shingles fly off as if they were pieces of paper! It was unreal!
Also just a quick side note...While Greg was gone helping his parents, we were loosing the gate on our fence. I told my girls to stay inside. I had to save the gate if we ever wanted to fix our fence. I said a quick prayer and ran outside. When I picked up the gate I knew it would blow me over, but it didn't! I was able to get the gate inside! I know that it was an answer to prayer because all around me I could see things flying in the wind, but I felt nothing. What a blessing. I am grateful we are all safe.





No comments:
Post a Comment