Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THANKSGIVING

SO FUN!!!  That's all I have to say about that!  Really though, it was such a great time!  We had my mom's brother's and sister's come to our house for Thanksgiving!  There were 34 of us in all!  We wish it could have been more!  We missed everyone who couldn't make it!

Greg and I had a time cleaning up the construction but it was worth it!  We ate in the garage (not a first for our family!) and then just enjoyed each other's company.

Some of the highlights...

Tunnel racing!  So fun watching the adults race around the house and dive through the child size hallways!

Rock Band!  Grams and her daughters know how to ROCK!  It was so funny watching Grams play the guitar and dance, all at the same time!  Hidden talents Grandma!  I got some video, but couldn't get it on here! 

Salon!  Whitney and Lindsey, my two very talented cousins, showed us some easy fun tricks for our hair!  Thanks ladies!

My favorite part was just being together.  I love my family!  Thanks for coming!!!



No comments: