Look out May here we come!
This picture shows two AMAZING young girls!
They have both accomplished amazing things this week.
On Monday April 30 McKinley learned how to PUMP on the swings!!! She sent her friend Kassie running into the house screaming for me to come see McKinley. I thought something terrible had happened. Turns out it was pure excitement! McKinley kept screaming..."I am doing it!!! I am pumping!!! That was a moment of pure joy for me. To see your kids accomplish something they have been working on is worth all the frustrating moments! Good job McKinely, we are so proud of you!!!
And Kasidy...IS POTTY TRAINED!!! I started potty training on Monday April 30th. She got it the first day! The next two days, I kept up the same routine and she has it down! She has wet the bed two out of 5 nights, but no problems during the day or nap time! Good job little girl!!!
May 4th we went to Chucky Cheese to celebrate our girls! They loved it...Greg and I think it's Vegas for kids:) We had fun, and we've been back once to use up some of our left over tokens. Kasidy asks to go at least once a week, and we should go back soon, we still have tokens!
On Monday the 7th to Wednesday the 9th we went with Greg to St. George! We got to play at the park and swim all day! It really felt like a vacation! The girls did great in the car too! Thanks for letting us come to work with you Greg!
On the 12 we got McKinley's 4 yr pictures taken! I can't believe my little girl is 4!
McKinley loves her family, especially Kasidy. They play so well together! (Keep your fingers crossed that will last!) She also loves playing with all her neighborhood friends! She could play outside for hours, and most of the time she does! Her favorite is when the weather is hot so she can run around in her swimsuit!
McKinley always has something to say, ask, or sing. From the moment she wakes up it is a non-stop converstation. When she was at school Kasidy and I really missed our little chatter box. It was so quiet!:) McKinley is also an amazing helper! She cleans up when asked, and likes to help her sister follow the rules. McKinley is also reading sightwords, and early reader books!
We love you little/big girl! You are wonderful! Thank you for being in our family!
This mother's day was wonderful! I got to open presents in bed, eat pancakes, and enjoy family! Thank you girls and Greg for making this a wonderful day! I am so lucky to be the mom of two beautiful girls and one on the way! I am very blessed! I love you little family! I love being your mom!
p.s. Don't you think my girls look so happy?:)
Graduation? Can it be true? McKinley has finished her first year of preschool!!! She graduated on May 22nd and looked darling sitting in her chair with all her classmates. The program was outside and the kids faced the sun, so all the students wore sunglasses. It was so cute! McKinley sang all the songs and I could hear her so well! Good job big sister! I recorded most of the program but forgot to take a picture of her sitting in her chair! O-well, I still got a few with her teachers, Mrs. Denise and Mrs. Angela. They have both been wonderful and supportive of McKinley! McKinley loves going to school and learning. The other picture is of her carpool buddies, Cooper and Elle, and her friend Brooklyn.
Congrats McKinley we are so proud of you!!!
Here are some close ups of my favorite photos!
Love that pose!
No she did not get a plastic burn, thank goodness! Too Funny!
This month Greg and I accomplished two of our goals!
I got my growth chart finished (On the24th)
p.s. Don't you think my girls look so happy?:)
Graduation? Can it be true? McKinley has finished her first year of preschool!!! She graduated on May 22nd and looked darling sitting in her chair with all her classmates. The program was outside and the kids faced the sun, so all the students wore sunglasses. It was so cute! McKinley sang all the songs and I could hear her so well! Good job big sister! I recorded most of the program but forgot to take a picture of her sitting in her chair! O-well, I still got a few with her teachers, Mrs. Denise and Mrs. Angela. They have both been wonderful and supportive of McKinley! McKinley loves going to school and learning. The other picture is of her carpool buddies, Cooper and Elle, and her friend Brooklyn.
Congrats McKinley we are so proud of you!!!
After the preschool graduation we had some cousins over and of course some fun neighborhood kids! Happy Graduation!!!
Happy Birthday McKinley!!! We got to celebrate McKinley on her birthday! The 26th fell on a Saturday so we had a friend party in the morning, and a family party that evening! It was so fun! She wanted an Under The Sea themed party. So I decorated the room to feel like we were in the ocean and made her a mermaid cake. I still can't believe she is 4! Although she does look like she is 5:) For a while she kept making sure she was turning 4 cause everyone kept asking if she was turning 5. That can get confusing:)
Here she is for our little family celebration. It was a tradition in our family to wake up with presents on the table. I love her face when she opened High Sky Tinkerbell! She'd been asking for that, "Because it's on TV mom!" And of course the traditional pancake in the shape of their age!
The decorations, and waiting for all her friend to come. On the counter I set out all of our activities so Greg and I would know what came next.
The friends are here!!! When they first came we:
-colored pictures of Arael while we waited for everyone to arrive
-next we opened gifts
-decorated our party bags
-played games
-decorated cupcakes, then ate them with icecream
-played more games and had a great time!!!
We were supposed to be having an outdoor party with a big water slide, but the weather didn't cooperate so the garage worked out great instead!
Here we are at the family party. We saved her cake to share with all her family. She liked the cake, so I am glad it passed the test! I love the pic of her blowing out the candles! Her cheeks are so big! Awesome!
Present time! Thank you everyone!!! She loves all her new 'collections'
(Like Arael when she collects stuff?:)
We Love you McKinley! Happy Birthday
The day after the party was fun! We got to play with all of McKinley's toys. Dad even got involved...McKinley got some stickers and put them on as earings. Greg you look lovely!!!
On Memorial Day (28th) The weather cooperated enough for us to use the new slide we bought. We originally bought it for McKinley's Under The Sea Party, but it rained and rained that day. We brought it to Grandma Candaces to test it out with all the cousins. I think it turned out to be a hit, and I can't wait to use it this summer ALL THE TIME!!!
Here are some close ups of my favorite photos!
Love that pose!
No she did not get a plastic burn, thank goodness! Too Funny!
I love how Ruby is floating in the side:)
This month Greg and I accomplished two of our goals!
I got my growth chart finished (On the24th)
I just had to throw this one in. Kasidy loves Kinners so much and vice versa, it is adorable! I hope they will always be good friends!
And Greg finished our beautiful garden (On the 24th, plants were planted on June1st, but it still counts for may right?):)
Before:
After:
And Last thing for this month...McKinley had her last soccer game of her first season! She played so well, and her cousins came to see her play! Good job Kinners!
left to right: Kassie, Brooklyn, Abby, Annie, Lola, and McKinley. There was one more, Elsie, but she wasn't there that day. Her mom just had a baby. We missed you Elsie.



















No comments:
Post a Comment