Thursday, August 23, 2012

AUGUST

Welcome last month of summer sunshine.  It has been such a wonderful summer with so many activities.  This month we went to Bear Lake again with our friends the Youngs (3rd to the 7th).  It was fun to have them come up!

The girls' second time on the tube.  They were both way more brave...Look mom, no hands!
  Scott and Shandee's family!  Jackson, Caleb, and Lyndee
 Sunday fun playing in the back yard

The next weekend on the 11th we took my family boating at Willard.  It was a fun morning and everyone loved the tube!  Thanks for coming guys!

On the 14th my cousin Andrew Hansen got married in the Salt Lake Temple.  It was fun to see everyone there.  After the sealing Greg and I went to the new City Creek Mall and had dinner, then headed over to the Capitol Theatre and saw the Broadway Musical Wicked.  It was AMAZING!  Greg got me the tickets for my birthday.  It was worth the wait!  Thank you for a wonderful evening Greg.  I love you!

There are no more big plans for this summer.  Things have slowed down and I am okay with that!  It's nice to have home time with friends.  Plus, this pregnancy has started to get hard again.  I am currently having braxton hicks contractions oh every three min!  Apparently that is nothing to be concerned about, but I am physically exhausted!:)  I just hope they slow down a little bit, or I just have a super easy labor with all this practice I am having!

Here are two pics of my kids just being cute!  We love bubble bath time, cause we don't get to have them very often:)

This is currently Kasidy's favorite spot in the kitchen.  She'll climb up and just stay there content to sit and watch me.  I am glad she's old enough I don't worry too much about her falling!  Silly kids!  Oh and this is dad giving them chocolate chips right before bed.  No wonder he's the favorite:)


Goodbye carefree summer we loved you. 

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love your sun hat!!!!! The girls are getting so big.. :) Glad you had a fun summer. Love ya!