Speaking of changes...can my kids be getting any bigger? McKinley started her dance class at Miss Ashley's on the 4th. McKinley is signed up with all her friends and looks forward to going each week. The part I like about the program is that they switch one week with dance, the next with tumbling, so she is getting two classes in one!
McKinley also started Preschool on the 11th! I loved taking her picture..."Mom, I can't decide on a pose I want to do." When did she get so big?
Kasidy is all ready for her own little playgroup. She has five little friends that she plays with each week, and she's not sure she likes it yet. She doesn't want to share her toys, but doesn't want her friends to leave when they need to go home. Kasidy is the mommy of the group, teaching the girls how to hold all of the baby dolls. It is adorable to see her interacting and trying to be all grown up like her sister.
Here is Kasidy playing with the big girls. She is really pretty good at keeping up. I had to capture this awesome fort the girls built with umbrellas. I remember doing this as a little girl:)
And of course dressing up EVERY DAY! Cute little girls!
And me? Well I am doing as well as can be. I am having braxton hicks like crazy, but am feeling okay. (This was not the case last week, or the week before:).
The baby's room is done, and I kinda love it! I can't believe we are going to be welcoming another person into our family. I feel so blessed to have these beautiful children in my life. It has been awhile since we've had a little baby in our house. I feel like I have forgotten everything. I sure hope it's like riding a bike, cause if it's not...I am in serious trouble!
It has been fun to wash all the cloths, organize her room, and get the diaperbag all set up for this new addition to our family.
I am excited to post pictures of our new little girl! Keep your fingers crossed that the pictures won't come till October. I know that's crazy, but I would love to have a baby's birthday in October:) Really though I just don't want her to come on Greg's birthday, which is the 26th! We'll see what happens!
McKinley and her Raspberry Tort design ideas:
The girls love it when daddy is home to play with them!
Just another day of projects. I just wanted to capture this one...they were so focused on their masterpieces! Love you girls!
*Baby update. As of today (Sept 18th) I am only dialated to a 1 and 50% effaced. Hummm when is she going to get here? Oh and by the way...Her name is going to be Paisley Lyn Daly! We are so excited! I also found some wonderful white on white embroidered paisley fabric for her blessing dress. I am ready for newborn goodness!
On Saturday the 22, McKinley wanted to throw a party with her friend Kassie. What kind of party? A pajama pillow pet party! McKinley decorated the outside playhouse and set up donuts and capri suns for herself, Kassie, and Kasidy. McKinley is quite the little party planner. During their party the ice cream truck came...Yes I succumbed and they each got a Dora ice cream cone. It was the happiest day of their lives:)
On Saturday the 22, McKinley wanted to throw a party with her friend Kassie. What kind of party? A pajama pillow pet party! McKinley decorated the outside playhouse and set up donuts and capri suns for herself, Kassie, and Kasidy. McKinley is quite the little party planner. During their party the ice cream truck came...Yes I succumbed and they each got a Dora ice cream cone. It was the happiest day of their lives:)
And today...September 26th...Daddy's Birthday!!! We love you Greg!!! 32 and still soooooo cute! I am the luckiest girl in the world we get him in our lives! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
(He got to eat blue pancakes, get blue Aggie shirts, and he got a new edger! Lucky guy, you deserve more:)!)
It was a rainy day on Greg's birthday too and Kasidy loved it! She begged to go outside and play on the porch. When I looked again she was out in the rain. A girl after my own heart! I love playing in the rain:) She is so darling!!!
On Saturday the 29th, our last Saturday as a family of 4, we went to Muller Park to look at the leaves. We grabbed a pizza and went hiking to collect leaves. I thought for sure Paisley would be here after the hike, but it turns out she wants to hold out for that October 1st birthday!:)
It was fun to see the girls pick up leaves and put them in their bags. It is so much more magical when you have kids with you! The girls love experiencing the world around them, and get so excited! I am so blessed to be a mom! I can't wait until Monday when I get to meet our third little girl!!!
Happy end of September!

No comments:
Post a Comment