I don't know if any of you have this symptom, but my mom likes to call it... "THE GROSSIES." You know, when you wake up in the morning and need to eat something cause your tummy is feeling, 'gross.' Well I have had this feeling all day everyday for the past month and 1/2.
My first reactions was..."YEA, I'M PREGNANT!" (I know you may think I'm crazy, but I really wish I was pregant). This was not the case. I know, because the "all knowing stick" only had one line instead of two.
I finally went to the Dr. told her my symptoms and the first thing she asked
Dr. "Are You pregant?"
Me "The stick says no, so I'm going with no."
Dr. "Interesting, let's give you some protonix to see if that helps"
Me "Great, I sure hope it does."
Well to make a long story short, the protonix wasn't helping because on Sunday I went to the ER for sharp pains in my stomach. After explaining my symptoms to the plethera of nurses and having each and everyone of them ask if I was pregnant, and after the ultrasound to see if my galbladder was ok, turns out everything is normal. (I had to pee in a cup for nothing?) Sure enouph.
At this moment I wasn't sure whether I should be happy, or sad. I mean, everythings normal, and yet, it hurts to breath. Fabulous, can't describe to you the joy.
Well, today I made another appointment with the Dr. and hopefully we can get down to the bottom of things. I wish the problem was that the stick was wrong! Don't worry it's not wrong, I took another test this morning just to make sure. Only one line. I am not expecting.
January
11 years ago

4 comments:
I'm sorry you have no answers. That's never fun. I hope they can figure things out soon!!
It is horrible not knowing what is causing pain - Good luck at the Dr.
Let us know what is going on. Hope you are feeling better soon.
i am so sorry, that is no fun. as i was reading this though i couldn't help but think of similar pains after i had tage, it was about a month or two after. i wanted to eat, but couldn't because the pain would come back. i spent alot of time in bed. the doctors had no answers and i was doubled over in pain and sent home. finally an x-ray found the problem, my intestines were kinked and i had "blockage" in medical terms. they said that its very common after having kids, your insides were all squished up for so long. so maybe have them look into that....it sounds so similar to how i was feeling. hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment