Thursday, January 22, 2009

DENVER CHILDREN'S MUSEUM

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to Denver. I can't believe how fast the time went! 5 years, and they have been wonderful!!! I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man!!!

While we were there we went to the children's museum. I didn't want to go at first cause McKinley is so little she wouldn't like the museum, but there was a place just for babies!!! I was thrilled! She had so much fun. Even though she isn't smiling in her pictures, she really did have a great time, and so did we!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Holly said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! It looks like lots of fun.

I am so excited for Tuesday. Don't forget.

Skye L. said...

Happy Anniversary! That looks like it was a lot of fun!

Sarah Hastings said...

Happy anniversary! What a fun time, we will have to go down there sometime.