Well McKinley is just growing like a weed. She is no longer wearing 12 month cloths, although I still squeeze her into them because I haven't gone to buy more cloths. That's on the 'to-do' list don't worry. We are going out tomorrow. I guess I'm just putting off buying the cloths because I'm in denial. Yes, in denial that my little baby is not acting like a little baby anymore... she climbs stairs
helps with the laundry
And I can even put her hair in a little clip...SO CUTE!!!
I love being a mom! It truly is a blessing and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with this sweet spirit! I just wish the time didn't go so fast!
One more quick note...I was eating licorice and McKinley was eyeing it...I gave in. SHE LOVES IT! Daddy caught us, and wasn't too thrilled with the idea, but decided that 'just this once' was okay. She was so messy:)
I love her big blue eyes!!! I am such a lucky mommy!!!

3 comments:
Love the licorce face. I have pictures like that too. :) great moms think a like. Hope you are doing well. Haven't talked to you in awhile. Love ya, and take care.
How cute!!! I love the little clip in her hair. She is getting so big. Belle's job is still to help with the laundry. What kind of quilt are you making?
i put my one year old down for a nap with cream soda in a sippy yesterday...the dad's will maybe someday understand! she is just so cute and getting so big. love your new basement, i bet you are enjoying that. hope to see you guys soon! love ya!
Post a Comment