Number One... A Mosaic Mickey Mouse Puzzle! Can I get a round of applause?:) It was easy to do parts of Mickey, but when it came to the blue and black...it took (think Sandlot) FOREVER! I literally had to look at the box with a little puzzle piece in my hand and place it on the table where I thought it went. Make sense? Anyway... it was a long process, but Greg helped and that was fun, except when it was getting really close, I was worried that he'd put in the last piece:) I am not competitive at all:) I took a close up shot so you can see all the individual Disney pictures.
Number Two...Re-rolling toilette paper onto the roll! Yep, she finally found it, she was having so much fun! I only stopped her when she started to eat it. Yucky! It's hard to tell them no when they are so cute!:)
Last one...Number Three...Putting up a Whale Growth Chart. This one has been in the works now for about a year. I've had this vinyl whale sitting in my closet and finally, with Greg's help, was able to get a huge board to stick it on! I would have loved to just put it on the wall, but that's just not realistic with the obvious moving someday. So it was quite the project. I wanted to have it be magnetic so that it could be used for other things too, so I painted it with magnetic paint, then put the green paint over it. Yes I know that you can buy colored magnetic paint, but we don't have it in Casper. It's really cute, the only thing that bugs me...it's not that magnetic. It works to hold little magnets, but holding paper...not going to happen. It's still cute though, and I'm glad it's finally done!
Thanks for listening to me list some of my small victories.

1 comment:
I love the whale growth chart and smart to put it on a board so you can move it with you! Bracken did a simpson puzzle that was a picture mosaic with his roomate when we were dating and it took forever, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment