Sunday, September 20, 2009

HELPER!

I was feeling motivated to do the dishes. McKinley was not motivated to let me do the dishes. She was insisting that I leave the dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher to wait; and that I read her a plethora of stories.

On a normal day, I would have gladly left the dishes and read her a bazillion stories. As it was though, I really wanted those dishes GONE!!! So I had a brilliant plan to let her dip her feet in the water while I washed.

I am a good mother, no doubt about it, but I had to turn my head for a split second. When I turned around this is what I found...



Thank you McKinley for getting in the sink instead of falling off the counter. I took more pictures of this cause I thought it was so funny! But this one was my favorite! She is so proud of herself! Thank you darling girl for making my job as your mom so fun!

1 comment:

Skye O. said...

That is so cute! Isn't it great how kids force us to laugh? Love it!