When I first put her in the outfit I couldn't stop laughing! There was a little bear running around my house it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I need to take pics, but then I thought, nah, I can wait till Halloween. Here's a teaser!
O-ya Greg and I are also going to be bears. We are going to be the Three Bears!!! I am so excited!
McKinley is getting to the independent stage. I kept trying to help her rock the horse. Obviously from the look on her face...she wants to do it by herself! What a doll!
Greg and I bought a bike trailer! WE LOVE IT! I've used it practically everyday! McKinley loves to take her toys and books with her on our rides. So much fun!

4 comments:
Super cute, I love Halloween :) we are unlikely to be dressing up or decorating this year since we are moving Nov 1st. They wouldn't take my hair because it was colored and had some damage, so now it's sitting in a bag on my microwave. I love my new hair, and your sweet little girl :)
Super Duper cute. I love watching her in church it makes time go a little faster. If you all need anything please let me know. Love ya!
I can't believe how big she has gotten in just a few months! I miss you guys so much :(
Can't wait to see the picture of the 3 Bears all together. How fun!
Post a Comment