The trip started out as a trip for Greg and I. Jayne, my sister, found out and asked if she could come. OF COURSE!!! Then we invited Sam and his family. Jayne and I decided that if this many were coming we had to find a way to get my mom on board.
Jayne and I talked to Lacey and Shaye. They were in for the camping experience, now just to get my mom and it would be a family reunion! So I called my mom and this sums it up pretty well...
"Hey mom, everyone is going to Yellowstone, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come too!:)"
I honestly didn't think she'd do it! I was right. She refused to come camping but...She went online that night and rented a cabin for us!!! She even made an itinerary of what we'd do and see! It was great! She took claim on the great idea:), and announced that it was to be the first of our every other year reunions!
We had a blast! Here are some pics from the adventures... Enjoy!
Greg and I when we hiked to Fairy Falls
The whole group in the parking lot of Artist Point
Mom, Lacey and Shaye
Jayne, Chris and Kaysen
Me, Greg and McKinley

No comments:
Post a Comment