I guess I had been complaining to my mom about how I was really feeling:) Friends and acquaintances get to hear that things are 'wonderful' that 'I feel just great' and 'I love maternity cloths! They don't make my bum look big at all.' Did you catch the sarcasm:) Anyway, so she came up to give me a break.
I felt a little guilty having her come when she'll just be here again next month but...I'LL TAKE IT! She and my sister were amazing! Between the two of them Greg's shirts got ironed, dusting was done, the bathrooms now sparkle, and we got some great home cooked meals! (that's just naming a few! I know, it sounds like I don't do anything around the house:)
The best part about their visit was just that...we were able to visit! I love to sit on the couch and just talk to my family! It was also so wonderful to see my mom and sister play with McKinley! She gobbled it up!
When they got here she had just woken up and gave them both big hugs! I love that she remembers them! Sometimes it's hard not having family close when you want your little ones to know family, but she knows them now and its so fun!
Mom and Lacey, thank you for coming! It truly was a blessing! I am so grateful for you both! I can't wait to see you again! I love you!

1 comment:
So, so sweet!
Moms are the best like that.
From now on I better be on the list that gets the REAL scoop of how you are feeling ;)
Post a Comment