I am not sure how to start this little story so I am going to jump right in...but before I do, let me just say, that I have full sympathy for the stranger we are talking about. I also feel bad about how the situation played out!
Today, at the mall, McKinley took a potty break at Macy's. I was in the process of sitting her on the toilet when another person came bursting in and threw open the stall next to ours and, to put it bluntly, let out one of the loudest toots I have EVER heard!
This is where things turned bad...
McKinley got a look of complete surprise! Her little mouth turned into an '0' and her eyes got bigger than I had ever seen! I wasn't sure if she was going to cry or just make the face when...SHE BURST OUT LAUGHING!
This wasn't just a little laugh, this was outright have to bend over laughing! So of course, I couldn't control myself, and I started laughing! We couldn't stop!
After what seemed an eternity, McKinley finished up and we were able to compose ourselves. We were on our way out when, poor woman, she tooted again! This time not as loud, but it still got the same reaction from us...
McKinley's face turned into complete surprise and she started laughing again! That of course set me off and we were laughing as we made a quick exit from the bathroom and the store!
So...I am sorry to you stranger, and I hope we didn't offend you! I know that I should have handled it differently, but really... sometimes you just have to laugh!
January
11 years ago

6 comments:
That is so funny!!! I probably would have done the same thing you did okay not probably I would have. The boys would have been rolling on the floor with laughter and I would have been there also. You are awesome!!
Hilarious!!! I'm sure the "stranger" will be laughing too once she feels better. Too funny!
oh boy! I'm a little grossed out by this, but thrilled that Mckinley laughed..I couldn't help but think of the "hemorrhoids" story, It wasn't funny at all, but we couldn't help to laugh. I guess no matter how old or grown up we are, we'll still be immature and find lots funny.
I love it! How could you not laugh with her?!
That is so funny!!! what a wonderful story!!!
SO Funny! Poor stranger.
Post a Comment