Here I am, looking exactly how I feel...Happy, but so exhausted! I wish Greg would have told me my pants weren't tied:) I guess that's just another sign that I am so huge I don't need to tie my pants:)
We are so excited for this little girl to get here! I can't wait to hold her and see her for the first time!
I am expecting her any day now:) Alright...I'm not due until the 30th, but one can hope:) I just get so excited to meet her I can't wait!
It is truly a miracle and blessing to be a mother! I count that blessing every day!

7 comments:
Lyndi, cutest tummy ever-you're adorable. Although you may not need to tie your pants anymore you obviously aren't too big to see/reach your feet because your toe nails are painted. Very impressive with only a couple weeks left. Can't wait to meet her.
You look so cute! I wish I could see you with a big belly. You're adorable! We are excited for your little baby also.
You look so cute! Look at the teeny tiny tummy!
Hurry up an get here baby sister!
So excited! I can't wait to meet her! Her and Audrey will have to get together and play. Looking forward to that! Take it easy-if you need ANYTHING let me know!
*so* exciting. It is hard to wait for that moment isn't it? You look amazing as ever!
you are the so dang cute pregnant. We also can't wait for her to come so we can meet her. If you need anything please holler. Love ya!
Post a Comment