Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

I can't believe how easter snuck up on us! Didn't we just get into April? Anyway...Easter was a blast! My brother Sam decided to come up for the weekend! We are so happy when company comes! We played games, colored eggs, went to an easter egg hunt, and had a wonderful time catching up! Thanks for coming Sam!

Some of the little things I don't want to forget...

McKinley wanted to see the Easter Bunny...When we got closer she clung to Greg and wouldn't have anything to do with him!

Durring the hunt:

Just before we were told to 'GO' I told Greg to pass all the parents and go to the other side of the partition. Good thing...when we were told to go, Greg was barely able to squeese through the parents who stopped two steps in front of us and made it to the other side.

It was a mad house! Kinley agreed. Greg told me, after the hunt, before she started picking up eggs she kept saying..."Crazy, Crazy!"

Greg and I both thought they'd do the hunt by each section, but they just let everyone go at once! There were at least 3 thousand eggs on the floor and the hunt was over in less than 1 min!!!

My nephew JT was in the oldest age group (7) and he told us later that the parents came with the kids in his group and they were stepping on all the eggs! WHAT!?! Who does that! He still made out with a great stash:)

It was fun!

At the house:

JT is in the imaginative stage and will soon outgrow it, but I LOVE THIS STAGE! He slept in the play house under our stairs, and he had to put his easter eggs in the little kitchen fridge! It was so fun to see him making his bed and pretending it was his own little house!

Sid is growing up so fast! The first thing I noticed when he came was his voice! Yep, he's no longer a kid! It was wierd to hear him talk, but so fun!

It was fun to be with family! Thanks for making the trip up! You are welcome anytime!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Holly said...

sounds like you had a blast... Where did you guys go for your egg hunt? I so should have called and had you come to the science zone with us.. They had it all seperated and let the little ones go first which was way cute. I love your guts more... =)

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

That is a lot of eggs! Jocelyn didn't care much this year, but next year she will! Kinley is SO CUTE! We miss you guys!