Thursday, June 2, 2011

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

Time to break out the bikes!  We finally got our bike trailer out and we love it!  We use it at least once a day, if not more!  I was a little too excited about it when we first pulled it out.  On my first bike ride I rode to my mom's house...it is 7 miles away!  It took me an hour!  Not only that...it started raining when I was half way there!  WHAT WAS I THINKING!  I saw the rain cloud, but thought it'd be fine!  Turns out, we just got to sleep over at Grandma Sue's!  Greg was out of town, and I didn't want to go home anyway!  McKinley thought it was fun to have a sleepover with mom at Grandma's house!  I thought it was CRAZY:)

The next day Aunt Lacey and Aunt Shaye helped me bike back home...My bum was, to put it gently, a little sore!

That little experience didn't stop us...we love to go biking!  BRING IT ON!

p.s. Tonight Greg hit a bump a little too hard...Kasidy hit her head on the wheel through the plastic covering! She has a red skid mark to prove it!  Poor girl!  Time to get her a helmet!

No comments: