Kasidy Rose is WALKING! She took her first real steps on Friday June 17th! Greg and I were putting things away in our room and Kasidy just decided to pick herself up and walk. She did amazing! It was like a light bulb turned on in her head and she just stood up and went for it! She practiced a tiny bit at Bear Lake, but that was two steps, this was full out 8 steps WALKING! Good job Kasidy!
There's no stopping her now! She is faster at crawling, but actually prefers to walk! WOW!
We got some video of her that I will have to post later, but for now enjoy the pictures of her enjoying a good old PBJ!
3 comments:
YIPEE for Kasidy
I thought I saw her walking at the pool today. Yea! Way to go baby!
Yea! That is GREAT! Glad to hear she finally took the plunge! Miss you tons! Looks like you are having a wonderful time with family! Hopefully talk to you soon!
Post a Comment