Sunday, September 18, 2011

MY GROWN UP GIRL

It can't be true, but it is.  It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it.  McKinley has officially started preschool!  Her first day was September 6, 2011.  She goes every Tuesday and Thursday for three hours.  That's 6hrs a week away from me!  I can't stand it!:)  Her teachers are Miss Denise (Tiner), and Miss Angela (Miller).  They are darling and McKinley already adores them!

It was such a weird feeling not having her home for 3 hours!  It was really quiet, to say the least, with just Kasidy and I.  I had forgotten what it was like with just one around. 

My favorite part of the day was picking her up!  They came around the back of the house and I looked and looked for her and there she was!  We locked eyes and she ran right up to me and couldn't stop talking about her wonderful day!  The quiet was gone, but I was happy to have her back home:)

I love to feel the excitement that she carried with her all day!  She felt so grown up and she is.  She is so talented in many ways, and I know she will continue to grow from these wonderful teachers.

I am so proud of you darling girl!  I am glad you love school.  You are a wonderful little person and I am so grateful to you for your example to me.  I can't express to you enough how much you mean to me in my life!

It's hard for me to see you get bigger, but at the same time I love to see you grow!  I am a silly mom, but I love you!

I also loved all the posing you did for your school pictures!  I can't believe I am so lucky!  I get to be your mom! 

Have fun in school this year!

No comments: