The title says it all. We got McKinley her birthday present early! (We got it early because Sam's club always runs out fast, and they don't restock, it's always changing.) Anyway...I wanted to get her a play kitchen, but we decided to wait. Summer is coming so we decided to get something for her to play with outside. That's where we will be spending tons of our time. I love that it has a little picnic table, and the umbrella. Our yard is so new that we don't have any shade, so that was a huge selling feature for me. We still have to watch her close because sand, apparently, is a delicacy for babies. I had no idea:)
So fun!!! We love sandboxes, the sad thing is we had to get rid of ours when we moved here. :( Eating dirt? What kid doesnt? Look at the iron factor. You are awesome. Thanks for everything.
How fun! She is going to love the sandbox. I'm jealous you have a nice place to sit by it and watch her and be shaded too. In the summer we only use the sandbox in the afternoon because that's when it is shaded and not so hot.
I'm so happy to be starting my preschool!!! This has been my dream for a long time. I received my Elementary Education Teaching Degree from Utah State University in 2005. I later certified in Early Childhood Development. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach preschool for 2 years before I became a mom. I've been busy teaching my family for the past 9 years and now I get to start teaching your kiddos. I couldn't be more thrilled!
3 comments:
So fun!!! We love sandboxes, the sad thing is we had to get rid of ours when we moved here. :( Eating dirt? What kid doesnt? Look at the iron factor. You are awesome. Thanks for everything.
How fun! She is going to love the sandbox. I'm jealous you have a nice place to sit by it and watch her and be shaded too. In the summer we only use the sandbox in the afternoon because that's when it is shaded and not so hot.
Awesome! Anna would be in heaven, such a fun toy!
Post a Comment