Wednesday, December 9, 2009

AMALS

The first thing I have been hearing in the morning lately is..."Amals?"
Knowing my child hasn't had anything to eat for over 12 hours I ask...
"Do you want to play animals or eat some breakfast first?"
Shaking her head as if I am the most crazy mother for even asking..."Amals"
Kinley then takes my hand, leads me to the stairs, where the amals are, to show me what is more important.
So here we sit with our Amals at 7:30a.m. having a tea party. At least someone gets to eat:)


3 comments:

Emilie said...

At least there are having fruit with their breakfast :)

Emilie said...

um...by "there" I meant "they". Apparently I am speed writing, and not very accurately at that.

Skye O. said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait for girl play time. Don't get me wrong...I love trains and blocks, but a tea party with amals is perfect!