Kinley gets to move into a big girl bed in a little while! We are so excited and we finally finished! Jim and Candace gave us an old dresser and bed!(THANK YOU!) I could see potential immediately! I love making old look new! Anyway...we painted the furniture pink! It is adorable! We also bought new hardware handles and it is so cute! We haven't gotten the dresser handles on yet, but there's still time! We put up bead board, painted her room purple, and she loves it! She's always in there now jumping on the bed and pretending to go to sleep.
Hopefully when the time comes...she will go to sleep in there for real! There are still last minute things we want to put up...like flowers and butterflies hanging from the ceiling and blue sheer curtains. Other than that, it's done! It is so fun to decorate for a girl! And now I get to decorate for two girls:)
If you are wondering about the choice in blue bedding...Kinley LOVES BLUE!!! So I got to make it girlie with the pink bed, and purple walls, and she got to choose the comforter! I think it turned out really well!




1 comment:
It turned out soooo cute! How fun!
Post a Comment