Our friends the Wrights came over for family night. We sang Away in a Manger and I played the keyboard! I know, I have been practicing! Eric gave the opening prayer, and he actually thanked Him for the cold!:) Of all the things to be thankful for...that's not big on my list:) But tis the season (for cold), so I said my agreed Amen:). Then we all sat on the floor and told the nativity story with our Little People nativity set. McKinley was so involved! She knew right where to put baby Jesus and all the other little people friends! After our lesson we had our activity!!! Decorating Ginger Bread Houses! It was so fun! Thanks Grandma Candace for the kits, and thanks Jaime and Eric for a fun evening!

p.s. It took a lot of convincing for Greg to 'pop' his foot:) In his words..."You owe me big Lyndi":) Sometimes it's worth it to get things like that on camera:)
1 comment:
very, very fun... You are always doing fun things. :)
Post a Comment