I think it's me that had a hard time putting her in the room. It's just another step in acknowledging that she isn't a baby anymore! She is growing up, and I need to accept that!
So...I was going to wait a little longer to put her in the big girl bed, but I was afraid she'd break her crib! When nap time was over she was jumping and shaking the crib so hard, screws started to come loose! Alright...time to move up!
We did the same routine as always, but this time I put her in her new bed! She didn't cry, didn't fuss, didn't try to get out! She just told me 'night, night' and was out!
I kept telling myself it was too good to be true, but...it's true! She's in and loving it. Part of the reason, I think, is that she is still unsure about getting off the bed by herself! That works great for me:)
So here is our little darling, her first night in her bed! She looks so comfy:)
p.s. Kinley is now potty trained at night. I wake up at least once to... "MOMMY, POTTY!" I just hope it doesn't happen when I am feeding the new baby and Greg is out of town. Now that I said that...hurry knock on wood:)

1 comment:
Kinley is so cute.. She looks so small in that big girl bed. Love her and remember whenever you want we will take her. I really do think she would do fine with us.
Post a Comment