Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CROCHET GURU

I just wanted to post some pics of what I have made so far. I think they are turning out really awesome! I already brought my photographer some of the things I've made and she loves them! Yea! Now I am starting to feel the guilt of the lie...I am going to tell her when...we move back to Utah:) Enjoy the pics! Oh and a big thanks to Kasidy for being my baby model!

My very first crocheted hat. It's not my favorite, but Audrie (the photographer) loves it, so that's all that matters


cocoon blanket



Fringe blanket prop (This one took forever, but it's my favorite!!! It looks so much better in real life!) Kasidy wasn't happy to be a prop in this picture:)



Blanket with matching hat (I like this one too, so soft!)


Hooded Cocoon (This is for a sleeping newborn, the feet won't be poking out like that and it won't be as tight)



My latest accomplishment, and new favorite...matching hairband flower and diaper cover! I made this up all by myself! So Cute! She's getting her 3 month pictures taken in this, and then I hand it over to my photographer! What an adorable little baby girl! And What a belly:)


4 comments:

Skye O. said...

Lyndi...all of it is so cute, including the baby!! I love the pink diaper cover and headband. So creative. You need to sale this stuff on etsy!!

I know a photographer & I'm going to send her your blog to check it out.

I Love Good Grub said...

Hi, I am the photographer that Skye talked about. Would you want to make me a few diaper covers? I've actually been wanting to find some on etsy, but if you'd want to make me a few, that would be great. I really like them. I like the small pod you made as well. Email me, if you wouldn't mind, your prices. Thanks! camillestewart@gmail.com

Holly said...

Lyndi... you are amazing! will you teach me how to do all of that stuff???

Ryan and Erika said...

Wow! So cute!! I loved the hat and matching blanket and of course the hair band and diaper cover. Cute, cute, cute!!