While they were here we took them to our famous waterfall/our only waterfall:), to the Trails museum, and to our ward BBQ! Thanks for being such good sports guys! I love it here, but there really isn't that much to do so I always worry that visits are lame:)
Also this trip our camera wasn't cooperating. (Danica, I would love some copies of your pics!) so this is the only one that really turned out.
Cute cousins! McKinley had a blast playing with Belle and Aliyah! They wore their matching nightgowns that they got from G-ma Candace last Christmas. They danced, played beauty parlor, which consisted of putting chap stick on their toenails, and did some art. It was darling! Thanks again for coming you guys! It was fun!

3 comments:
Those girls are just going to have a blast growing up together!
We had lots of fun! Thanks for letting us come and for entertaining and feeding us. We love your house!
visitors are the BEST.. Hope you have a great time this weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment