Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JULY 5-8

While we were in Utah we did a SLC tour with my family, went swimming, looked at houses, and my favorite...ate, sat and visited! It was wonderful to spend a non-rushed period of time with family! Sid and JT were also staying at my mom's! It was crouded, but fun!

Grandma Sue and Grams


I love the planned white shirts:) Ok it wasn't planned, but still funny!


Early morning pics! I wish my hair looked as good as Shaye's in the morning!


I love the picture of Kasidy with JT!


It was great seeing Temple Square! We hadn't been in a long time. I was excited to take McKinley to see the statue of Christ. I love the last picture of her looking up at Him. What a blessing this gospel is!






We didn't get any pool pics, but McKinley got water wings and loves them! She was nervous at first to use them but now she kicks around all by herself! She is so grown up!

No comments: