Here are some things I don't want to forget!
- A little after Kasidy was born I started to wear cloths that I couldn't for obvious reasons...I was pregnant. Anyway Greg came up to me and totally serious said..."I haven't see you wear that for a long time." Are you serious Greg:) So funny!
- We are trying to get McKinley to say 'please' in her sentences when she is asking for something. This is how she is currently asking for things..."Can I have water?" us..."What do you say?" Kinley..."PLEASE?" We want her to say... "Can I have some water please."
In the car she was asking for something and I said..."Kinley I want you to say the whole thing."
Kinley... "The whole thing!"
She is so obedient! I couldn't stop laughing!
I am still trying to figure out how to get her to say please in her sentences.
- I gave McKinley a big tight bear hug after story time. She informed me..."No mom, only dad hugs like that."
- My most embarrassing moment lately...
Greg and I know our UPS guy pretty well cause he is here all the time bringing work papers to Greg. Anyway, he came by, rang the bell, I answered the door and asked how he was doing. He said he was fine, but he was acting so awkward and looking up at the roof of our house. Okay? So I said thanks and bye.
I shut the door, started doing things around the house, looked down at my shirt...There were two wet circles on my chest.
Poor UPS guy:)
January
11 years ago

1 comment:
love the sayings.. when you figure out how to get the please in there will you please let me know.. thanks!
Post a Comment