Monday, October 17, 2011

CONTRUCTION!!!

On October 12, 2011 Greg and I started making big changes to our house!  The list is long so don't hold your breath!

We are having Brandon Stephens build us a
  • built-in entertainment center/secret door into our master bedroom!
  • put our old bedroom door on the master bath (It didn't come with a door)
  • Switch how the front door of our house opens.  Currently when you open it you are leading guests into the coat closet instead of your house.
  • Add a playhouse in the bonus room.  We are breaking into the wall and the kids can play in the slanted part of the roof area.
  • Add storage into the slanted part of the bonus room.
  • Connect our bonus room into the other upstairs rooms and have built-in cubes for toys.
So far so good!  The play house is so cute!  I had in mind a little door and some windows cut into the sheet rock.  Brandon had other plans, obviously, and went to town!  It is too darling!  We are going to have a school (left), a house (middle), and a store (right).  I can't wait to see the finished product!

Here are the pictures of the playhouse...I will post more pictures when other projects start taking place!


No comments: